Comrades in Blogging for #BlogTourNYC
Dear Diva Readers,
- Stacey Sheppard – Stacey Sheppard’s Blog Stacey is a freelance writer, journalist, blogger and editor with an avid interest in the design world and residential interiors.
- Hannah Coleman – Dreamwall Style – Hannah is the founder of Dreamwall – – a specialist in imitation brick, slate, stone and contemporary wall coverings and her blog Dreamwall is a collective blog – a jam-packed ‘mish mash’ of all things stylish.
- Arianna Trapani – Arianna Interiors Arianna’s blog is a collective of all her inspiration for beautiful interiors from décor, art, fashion, latest trends and more.
- Cecy Brooks – CECY j CECY j is Cecy Brooks’ alter ego and her blog explores splendid interior design, travel ideas, parenting, style, food and inspiring quotes.
- Will Taylor – Bright Bazaar – Will has a thing for colour – when he’s not writing or styling for shelter magazines, he’s blogging at Bright Bazaar, kicking about in his favourite pair of blue Converse and having a bit of a natter about all things bright in interiors.
- David John – You Have Been Here Sometime David and his gorgeous blog create interior spaces that bring into focus the historical and contemporary connections between art + design.
- Emily Peck – ACHICA Living Emily writes a beautiful blog about ideas and inspirations for home, garden and lifestyle. Her experience includes writing and styling for Grand Designs, Stuff, Real Homes, Ideal Home, Woman&Home, Wired UK, C4 and the BBC.
- Kelly Morisseau – Kelly’s Kitchen Sync is second-generation CMKBD (Certified Master Kitchen and Bath Designer) and CID (Certified Interior Designer). She’s also an author, a member of Blogger19, and a writer for KBB Collective. She currently works for a residential design/build firm in Northern California.
- Marilyn Russell-Grant – Design Magnifique Marilyn is with Design Magnifique, an interior design firm in Orlando, Florida that provides an unforgettable design experience for its clients. She specializes in high-end residential design and commercial interior spaces that include small corporate offices, small medical facilities and small business owners
- Andrew Dunning – APD Interiors Andrew launched APD Interiors with one aim: to allow people to have their dream home at an affordable price. His blog is a collection of advice on cost effective ways of creating a beautiful stylish home.
- Katie Treggiden – Confessions of a Design Geek Katie is absolutely passionate about design and loves nothing more than writing about her favourite subject – as a result of the blog she became a full time design writer.
- Kate Baxter – The Fabric Of My Life Kate shares the fabric of her life: an inspiration blog, a place where she collates all her design ideas, passions, thoughts and musings into one big magpie’s nest.
- Pippa Jameson – Pippa Jameson Interiors Pippa has been an interior stylist working in TV, magazines, advertising, books and film.
- Carole King – Dear Designer Blog Carole is an Interior Designer, writer and design junkie. And in her blog she shares her inspiration and latest design infatuations and if she can share a few nuggets of wisdom along the way, well, that too!
- And ME! Toma Clark Haines – The Antiques Diva Author of a popular European Antique Shopping and Lifestyle blog as well as Chief Executive Diva of The Antiques Diva® & Co European Tours leading shopping tours in 6 countries – France, Belgium, England, Italy, Holland and Germany – working with a crew of stylistas.
Over this next month follow me and the whole bloggin’ crew along with Modenus as we blog, tweet, facebook and pinterest about the lineup of sensational sponsors including Architectural Digest Home Design Show, Big Ass Fans, BlogTourNYC, Miele, Modenus, Modern-Aire, Poggenpohl, Blanco, Samuel Heath, Scholtes, Spirit of Sports, Victoria & Albert Baths.
Read more on Modenus or stay tuned this month here at The Antiques Diva® blog!
The Antiques Diva®