In addition to 1-to-1 custom antique buying tours in 15 countries in Europe, Asia and America – 7 days a week, 365 days a year – meet Toma Clark Haines, The Antiques Diva, at public appearances in cities around the world.
- This event has passed.
London Art Antiques & Interiors Fair: Antiques Diva Champagne Walking Tour and Scarab Antiques Ribbon Cutting of TCH Collection at Scarab Antiques
January 12 @ 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Toma Clark Haines The Antiques Diva Introduces Day 1 of the London Art Antiques & Interiors Fair 12 January 2018
London Art Antiques & Interiors Fair is a new style art and antiques Fair bringing together 100 specialist dealers showcasing over 30,000 unusual and desirable items from classic to contemporary. The fair is an ideal shopping destination for those searching for that perfect piece to add to their collection or simply looking for a statement piece; as well as those on the hunt for items to decorate their home.
“I’ve made it my mission to make antiques modern, relevant, fun and sexy! The London Fair is leading the way in demonstrating that antiques are for everyone –
Toma will introduce the Fair to visitors with a walking tour of booths, dealers and special events:
Friday, January 12 2018
The Antiques Diva Up Close and Personal Champagne Walking Tour
Featuring highlights of the London Art Antiques & Interiors Fair
Sign Up for the Walking Tour Here
Ribbon Cutting and Champagne Toast at Scarab Antiques Booth
Scarab Antiques Hosts the Ribbon-Cutting of The TCH Collection – Lush Decadence Couture Jewelry by Toma Clark Haines:
Join Toma for a champagne and conversation on her jewelry line inspired by her love of antiques, international travels and affinity with nature:
“I’m a #JewelryAddict! Rings are my favorite accessory. They are the thing I wear for myself. When I wear a ring I see it all day long, typing on my computer, driving my car or enjoying a cocktail.
Naming each ring is an important part of my design process – two of my personal favorites in the collection are I Believe I Can Fly and The Diva Knuckle Buster. I want to continue that message of personal empowerment — at a price that is affordable luxury.”
- Toma will be joined by 2 members of The Antiques Diva team:
- Margaret Schwartz Modern Antiquarian, an expert in buying, marketing and selling antiques, Antiques Young Gun of the Year USA, and US Antiques Diva Guide
- Gail McLeod, The Antiques Diva England Buying, owner of Google’s top-ranked antiques fair website Antiques News & Fairs, Editor-in-Chief of Antiques are Green, vice-chair of the Antiques are Green Trade Association and co-founder of Antiques Young Guns.
- Champagne Walking Tour and Ribbon Cutting at Scarab Antiques will be Live Streamed
- Watch on Facebook: @TomaClarkHaines
London Art Antiques & Interiors Fair:
- 12 – 14 January 2018
- ExCel London, England
- Speakers and Presenters
- Toma Clark Haines
- Judith Miller
- William Palin
- Mark Hill
- Instagram @artantiquesfair
To book Toma Clark Haines, The Antiques Diva®, for a speaking engagement please email firstname.lastname@example.org