Diane Keaton is coming to Dallas sponsored by Aidan Gray Home
As you know at my Paris Flea Market Champagne Brunch on January 21 we will unveil part of the Antiques Diva Collection for Aidan Gray Home. But before Paris, Dallas will be getting a sneak peek at my new furniture collection when it is shown in public for the first time ever, appearing on stage with Oscar-winning actress, director and author Diane Keaton as she discusses home and design at the Dallas Market Center.
“The House That Pinterest Built:
A Conversation with Diane Keaton”
Dallas Market Center, in partnership with Aidan Gray, proudly announces a personal appearance and book signing with Oscar-winning actress, director and author Diane Keaton during its upcoming January Total Home & Gift Market (January 17-23, 2018). On Thursday, January 18, Keaton will discuss home and design in association with her new book, The House That Pinterest Built (Rizzoli, 2017). The presentation will take place at 1 p.m. in the atrium of the World Trade Center, followed by a book signing in the Aidan Gray Showroom. Read more…
Ready to MEET DIANE KEATON in DALLAS? Here’s how!
- Pick your favorite Diane Keaton image, house, movie, likeness, Aidan Gray product, or ALL the above!
- Blend them all together using your favorite app!
- Create an INSTAGRAM POST and TAG #DKatAG
- You must FOLLOW @aidangrayhome
- It’s really that simple…
- Grand Prize Winner will be notified via a special event on January 3, 2018. It’s up to your imagination; we want to see your creativity & favorite Diane Keaton Moment. Here are some of the ideas we have created to inspire you!
It’s really that simple….
All rules and details can be found online at www.aidangrayhome.com. This contest is not organized or sponsored by Toma Clark Haines or The Antiques Diva & Co, please contact Aidan Gray Home for all questions.
Toma – The Antiques Diva