Antiques Buying Tours
The Antiques Diva & Co offers custom antiques buying tours for tourists and trade professionals. Whether you’re looking to buy one specific piece or fill an entire container our personal shopping antique buying guides share their vast knowledge of secret sources to take you to all the right places.
HOW IT WORKS:
- As part of our full-service tours, our guides pick you up at your hotel and return you to your hotel at tour end.
- Our tours are all private – you will never be paired with strangers to shop on tour.
- All our guides are all locals and have long-term relationships with vendors.
- On tour our guides custom plan your tour, translate and negotiate on your behalf.
- Tours are planned according to your style, budget and time frame.
- Once you make your purchases, we liaise you with your preferred shipper to help get your treasures home.
- If you are not already working with a shipper we are happy to recommend a variety of shippers from which you may choose.
We offer antiques buying tours in the following countries and regions: (more countries coming soon!)
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS?
The Antiques Diva & Co works with both Tourists and Trade Professionals
- Antique Dealers
- Interior Designers
- Interior Design Showrooms
- Fabric Houses and Furniture Retailers
- Architects and Landscape Architects
- Restaurant and Hotel Designers
HOW MUCH DOES A TOUR COST?
Due to the nature of custom planning, all tours are quoted on an individual basis. Prices vary based on our petrol costs and transportation needs. However, a standard tour for 1 or 2 people runs on average from 420 Euro to 650 Euro per day. Please inquire for a custom quote.
HOW DO I BOOK A TOUR?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or see the Tour Booking form at the right. The more information you can give about your shopping needs the better we can custom plan your tour.
For dealers and store owners who are not able to come on tour but want to stock their stores with European antiques, The Antiques Diva & Co offers Buying Services:
- Our vast network of Diva Guides source antiques across Europe.
- We provide photos of inventory and negotiate trade prices.
- We liaise you with a shipper helping to fill out your paperwork to get your purchases home.
- For more information see our Antiques Buying Services Page