Upcoming Travel Schedule
Dear Diva Readers,
top: 5px; float: left; color: white; background: #781300; border: 1px solid darkkhaki; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 5px; font-family: times;”>IIt’s been an incredibly hectic week and a half at home in Berlin: not only did we launch our new Antiques Diva tobello-market-tours” target=”_blank”>London Portobello Road antiques shopping tour, I’m also prepping and packing for a 2 week mega tour of the US:
- In New York City I will speak at the International Furnishings and Design Association IFDA at the NYDC Tuesday March 25, 2014 at 5.30 PM
- Then I head to Los Angeles for a series of “very top secret” meetings
- Before heading to San Francisco to host a party along with Kneedler Fauchere on April 1, 2014
- And then I will be whizzing through Atlanta as part of ADAC (otherwise known as the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center) speaker series on April 3 at 10am
- Next up – it’s High Point Furniture Market where I’m part of the Spring Lecture Series for the High Point Antiques Center on Tuesday April 9 at from 4-5pm and leading a champagne antiques tour of the market – no passport required.
- And finally heading off to Milan for their Furniture Fair to host a fete for the tour/meet-the-bloggers-blogtour-milan” target=”_blank”>#BlogTourMilan crew
My poor husband has the patience of a saint (and happens to be meeting me in Milan to whisk me away for a week in Tuscany after this grueling schedule)! So to show him my appreciation for his patience with my crazy travel schedule, I spent an afternoon in the kitchen and put together a meal he’ll remember while I’m away – our goose is cooked!:
Served with a selection of champagne and wines, including a gorgeous Chateauneuf du Pape, bien sur!
I hope to see you soon at one of my US stops or on an Antiques Diva® Buying Tour. Remember our Spring Fling with DEEP DISCOUNTS off our Paris Flea Market Tours is on through April 1, 2014. Book your tour now to save $$$ of any Paris Flea Market booking in 2014.
Bon appetit, et Bon Weekend!
The Antiques Diva®, seen below with my beloved during our summer vacation last year in NOLA