Dear Diva Readers,
Today whilst I’m on holiday enjoying the Croatian Riviera for a month-long break this August, tours/” target=”_blank”>Diva Guide Susan P who leads our Antique Shopping Tours of Italy shared some Tuscan Tidbits for The Antiques Diva® & Co blog.
When I asked her to share with me her 5 Favorite things in Tuscany, she said:
- Exploring the dusty white unmarked roads in the heart of the summer
- Dedicating Sundays to mooching the flea markets and salvage yards
- The passion and dedication to food, the kitchen and cooking. The importance of togetherness at the table
- The olive harvest and going to the mill
- The effortless way in which modern and old is juxtaposed
What are your favorite things about Tuscany?
The Antiques Diva®