Dear Diva Readers,
Adam Japko magic with Jeremy Parzen pizazz and top of with the effervesce of The Antiques Diva & Co?? You get Design & Wine Italy! A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity for a Luxury Small Group Tour to travel to Italy with the 3 of us (2 Divo’s and a Diva) on an unforgettable journey drinking wine, shopping Italian antiques, touring behind-the-scenes design destinations in Venice and the Veneto with an optional trip to Fruily-Venezia! How divine does that sound?!hat happens when you add equal parts Design and Wine, pour in
Adam Japko is the founder of Esteem Media, the largest network of regional luxury shelter media properties for Network Communications, Inc. Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles, Design Bloggers Conference, Garden Bloggers Conference, Home Design Digital Marketing Summit, WineZag, and New England Home all leverage events, print media, social media, blogs, and digital marketing…but overall, community connection is the catalyst for their constituents’ commercial success. Adam knows a thing or two about design, but also has had much success with his wine blog, WineZag, which led to an idea…why not combine Wine and Design for a fantastic way to connect professionals in both areas?
Jeremy Parzen is a food historian, Italian wine expert, and author of the popular Italian wine and lifestyle blog DoBianchi.com. Jeremy’s writing on Italian wine has appeared in mastheads as diverse as Decanter, La Cucina Italiana, and Men’s Vogue. He’s regularly cited as one of the leading authorities on Italian wine in the U.S. today.
Born in Chicago, Illinois and raised in La Jolla, California, Jeremy Parzen is a widely published author and translator. His feature articles on food, wine and food history have appeared in nationally distributed cooking magazines, cookery books and academic journals. He’s lived, traveled, worked, and studied in Italy as a graduate student. For two years he was the chief wine writer for La Cucina Italiana (1998-2000) in New York. His translation of the first modern cookery book by fifteenth-century Italian celebrity chef Maestro Martino was published in January 2005 by the University of California Press.
And then there’s me, The Antiques Diva! Of course I am heavily involved in the design world, both in Europe and the United States, and I also love wine, champagne and cocktails for that matter! Being in Italy frequently, I have had the pleasure of learning about Italian wine and also Italian design. Historic Italian design as well as Italian artisans of today have informed the design world and continue to influence global design. I’m so excited to be a part of this Design & Wine Tour in Venice and the Veneto. Those who want a few more days can add on a side trip with us to Fruili-Venezia at one of my favorite off-the-beaten path places to stay in Italy.
Space is limited. First come, First served so don’t be late or you might miss the Prosecco!!!
And here is a taste of what we’ve got planned:
Six days of dazzling design destinations paired with delectable wine, food, and antiques
- Tour Venice, Asolo, Murano, Burano, Venissa, Verona, and Valpolicella
- Entire tour organized and personally escorted by Adam Japko, Design Bloggers Conference and WineZag founder; Jeremy Parzen, food historian, Italian wine expert; and Toma Clark Haines, The Antiques Diva, founder of Europe’s largest antiques touring and sourcing company
- Design point of interests: Liugi Bevilacqua for traditional Venetian fabrics, Antolini for stone craftsmanship, a visit to a family-owned Murano Glass factory, and Antique Shopping in secret sources in private palazzos in Venice and the Veneto countryside.
- Shipping services available on request for all design, wine, and antique acquisitions and purchases (Shipping fees additional)
- Wineries and Vineyards: Bele Casel, Bisol, Sartori, La Biancara (Maule), Barone Pizzini, and Valentina Cubi
- 6 nights double or single occupancy: 3 night’s stay at JW Marriott Venice Resort and Spa on the private island of Isola de Rose; and 3 nights at the luxurious Villa Quaranta Park Hotel in Verona
- Transport from JW Marriott Venice hotel to other destinations on tour and to airport upon conclusion of the tour
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- Optional 2-day weekend excursion to La Subida, in the quiet pastoral region of Fruili Venezia, one of Italy’s finest hidden Italian/Slovenian gourmet and wine destinations
- Not included: Airfare and meals not listed on your final itinerary
- Reservation Deadline: December 1, 2015
- Price: $3,800 per person/double occupancy
($600 per person/single occupancy surcharge)
- Optional weekend in La Subida:
Additional $300 per person/double occupancy
($50 per person/single occupancy surcharge)
Includes all transfers and occupancy
I hope you can join us on this exciting adventure! For any questions, more information – or to book your seat ASAP – please email me at email@example.com.
See you in Italy!
The Antiques Diva®