When shipping antiques you must have safe and secure transportation of fragile and valuable goods:
- Custom crating and packaging in protective materials
- Exploration of the best method to transport your goods
- Detailed documentation for customs and VAT paperwork concerning the export and import documentation necessary for your goods, including Certificates of Origin and an itemized, detailed packing list including descriptions and weights using the international coding system
- Understanding of fumigation requirements of your container
- Insurance for the shipped goods from door-to-door
- Expertise on international exporting and importing antiques including taxes and duties
- Monitoring and communications on the status of your shipment
- Relationships with international shipping regulatory agencies and a network of shippers
- they are experts at packing fragile and valuable goods
- they understand the cost/benefits of transport by land versus sea versus air
- they’re experienced in the detailed and specific documentation required for exporting and importing antiques
- they have worked with international shipping government regulatory offices in other countries
- they have relationships with transport companies in other countries
- they are specialists in shipping logistics and can accurately monitor and report shipment status
AD&CO Logistics Shipping Concierge Services
AD&CO Logistics, a service of The Antiques Diva & Co, provides white glove art and antiques transport and shipping services to customers across Europe and around the globe, including antiques dealers, interior designers, builders and private clients. AD&CO partners with a premier international shipping company with 50 years expertise in shipping services. Your shipping concierge will personally manage all facets of your shipment including collecting your goods from the dealers, tracking your inventory and payments, cross-referencing your tags, packing, complete all export/import paperwork and monitor your shipment’s progress from the time we receive your goods until they are delivered to you; and keep you advised of the status of your shipment.
Our bespoke shipping services will provide you with tags, labels and instructions to identify and inventory your purchases at the dealer or on your buying tour, and our shipping concierge is always available to respond to our customers before, during and after your shipment.
At The Antiques Diva we offer one-stop, turnkey antiques sourcing, buying and shipping services. AD&CO Logistics shipping services offer very competitive rates and the shortest possible handling and shipping time to deliver your goods from the antiques dealer to your door.
I’d love to discuss your international antiques shipping needs: contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Toma Clark Haine – The Antiques Diva®